CPE Course Surgent's Ethics for Tax Professionals On-Demand Webcast
- Understand how Circular 230 addresses the more commonly encountered ethical questions tax return preparers face in practice on a regular basis
- What does practicing before the IRS mean?
- Who may practice before the IRS?
- What should a tax preparer do if he or she has knowledge of a client's omission of income from a tax return?
- May a tax preparer rely on the work of other tax return preparers?
- May a tax preparer rely on and use client-provided information?
- Standards associated with giving advice to clients
- Abolition of the disclaimer requirement
- When must a tax preparer examine a client’s books and records?
Surgent McCoy CPE, LLC