CPE Course Heartfelt Leadership: How Ethical Leaders Build Trusting Organizations
June 18, 2019
8:30am — 12:15pm
Field of Interest Ethics
Those who have attained, or aspire to attain, management positions
Leaders provide the culture, environment, values and incentives that foster and encourage change. Most importantly, great leaders create environments of trust which allow employees to challenge, innovate and work as teams. In a rapidly changing world, heartfelt leaders build great organizations. In this session, we will discuss the qualities of great leaders and how you can become a great and heartfelt leader, no matter your title or place in an organization.
- Ethics defined
- Are there business ethics?
- How to identify ethical issues
- Deciphering your ethical code
- Why ethical behavior is good for your business
- How to make ethical decisions
- Defining leadership
- Why trust matters
- Differences between leaders and managers
- Why we need trustworthy leaders
Case Studies and Discussion
The course material includes group discussion and case studies.
Executive Education, Inc.