CPE Course Employee Benefits Plans: Focus on Significant Risk Areas
November 4, 2020
8:30am — 4:15pm
This course addresses and provides guidance and best practices in four of the more significant risk areas of the audit as well as the status of the new reporting model.
• Auditing participant data and contributions
• Identifying and addressing risk of fraud
• Identifying and reporting on plan operational defect and prohibited transactions
• Understanding the SOC report
• Identify audit risk areas including the risk due to fraud
• Develop and perform appropriate audit testing to address the assessed audit risks
• Link the risk assessed with the evidence accumulated
Loscalzo Associates, Ltd.