CPE Course Cash Management Techniques, Systems & Solutions: Make Your Money Work Harder
June 18, 2019
12:45pm — 4:30pm
Curriculum Accounting & Audit
Field of Interest Accounting (General), Cash Management, Industry
Corporate financial managers
Are you managing your cash, or is your cash managing you? Can you effectively project cash position a week, month or year from now? This seminar demonstrates how to develop long and short term cash management processes, allowing for productive days and restful nights. This session provides timeless cash management techniques and strategies.
Case studies and participant discussions will highlight these cash management issues:
- Manage cash electronically
- Encourage customers to pay faster
- Preserve cash and reduce costs by partnering with vendors to take advantage of their purchase discounts
- Identify dollars for capital improvements
- Understand working capital loan options
- Know how good cash management solutions make your company attractive to lenders
- Understand how to adjust your cash management strategy for economic conditions
This seminar includes group discussion of three cases.
Executive Education, Inc.