CPE Course Balance Sheet Management
May 21, 2020
12:45pm — 4:15pm
Mergers, acquisitions and alliances have been — and will continue to be — major avenues to organizational growth and increased competitive advantage. Yet, despite the great initial promise of many business mergers and alliances, few seem to yield the anticipated results. Numerous studies indicate that between 55% and 77% of mergers fail to accomplish their intended purpose. This course helps CFOs, controllers and their advisors identify, negotiate and consummate mergers and acquisitions that create shareholder value while avoiding the many traps that can cause post-acquisition failure.
• Identify potential acquisition candidates
• Make strategic acquisitions?
• Identify and understand company culture
• Valuing businesses
• Negotiate the right price
• Understand the keys to effective and efficient due diligence
• Prepare and review agreements
• Plan and execute an effective integration
• Key considerations when selling a business
Executive Education, Inc.