Contact Your Legislator

  • Political Action Committee
  • Guide to Calling/Writing your Legislator

Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 news items

The NHSCPA Political Action Committee (PAC) supports legislators who support issues of importance to the accounting profession.

By donating to PAC, you give our profession political crediblity. NHSCPA gives you a way to support them at election time.

To donate to the Political Action Committee or learn more about NHSCPA PAC, contact Karen Casey at 603-622-1999 or

Guide to Calling/Writing your Legislator

Do you want to let your Legislator know what you think?

Your Senators and Representatives are elected to represent you and need to hear your views on upcoming legislation.

Back to Government Affairs