Internal Revenue Service Practitioner Liaison Committee Meeting
Date, Time and Location:
- Wednesday, June 19th, 2019.
- Saint Anslem College, 100 St. Anslem Drive, Goffstown, NH.
- The meeting will take place in the West Wing in the New Hampshire Institute of Politics (NHIOP).
- Coffee, juice, water, and pastries will be available from 8:30 to 9:00 AM.
- The meeting will begin at 9:00 and will end by noon.
- At the close of the meeting there will be coffee, soda and mini-sandwiches provided.
The meeting is an opportunity for you to meet with IRS representatives as well as other tax professionals to discuss current federal tax issues that are important to you. When we are closer to the date, I will send a follow-up email with more details and directions. I hope that you will make plans to save this date.
If you are interested in attending, let me know. In the meantime, if you have any issues or concerns that you would like to be considered for the agenda, please email them to Mary.S.Hanson@irs.gov.