CPE Course Professional Conduct & Ethics: Dealing with Ethical Crises
The registration deadline has passed for class you selected.
December 7, 2017
11:30AM — 3:00 PM
Field of Interest
CPAs who need to meet their general ethics requirement.
4.00 creditsView Cart
- Identify ethical situations in both your professional and personal lives.
- Determine your ability to specifically recognize potential violations of the profession's rules and regulations.
- Select the best alternative for communicating your decision.
- Identify and deal with ethical dilemmas.
- Discover tools to help you in ethical decision making.
- Cover highlights from the revised AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Discuss delicate issues.
- Explore real-life case studies (including Wells Fargo and Turing Pharmaceuticals).
California Society of CPAs