CPE Course Surgent's Like-Kind Exchanges under Section 1031 (LKEX)
February 6, 2018
1:00 PM — 3:00 PM
Field of Interest
Tax professionals who advise clients regarding the tax consequences of a like-kind exchange
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Advise clients regarding the tax rules associated with Section 1031 like-kind exchanges
- Who qualifies for the Section 1031 exchange?
- What are the different structures of a Section 1031 exchange?
- What property qualifies for a like-kind exchange?
- Time limits to complete a Section 1031 deferred like-kind exchange
- Restrictions for deferred and reverse exchanges
- How to compute the basis in the new property
- Form 8824--reporting Section 1031 like-kind exchanges to the IRS
Basic knowledge of individual income taxation
Surgent McCoy CPE, LLC