CPE Course Surgent's Ethics for Tax Professionals (EFTP)
December 27, 2017
1:00 PM — 3:00 PM
Field of Interest
Any tax practitioner who wishes to be informed or updated with respect to the Circular 230 rules of conduct that apply to tax return preparers
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Understand how Circular 230 addresses the more commonly encountered ethical questions tax return preparers face in practice on a regular basis
- What does practicing before the IRS mean?
- Who may practice before the IRS?
- What should a tax preparer do if he or she has knowledge of a client's omission of income from a tax return?
- May a tax preparer rely on the work of other tax return preparers?
- May a tax preparer rely on and use client provided information?
- Standards associated with giving advice to clients
- Abolishment of the disclaimer requirement
Surgent McCoy CPE, LLC