CPE Course Surgent's Introduction to Section 263A: Uniform Capitalization of Inventory (I263)
October 27, 2017
10:00AM — 12:00PM
Field of Interest
CPAs with manufacturing clients and for those CPAs with large retail clients.
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Identify the costs that were capitalized under the pre-Section 263A rules and the additional costs that need to be capitalized under Section 263A
- Understand the process of allocating the additional Section 263A costs to ending inventory
- Determine which taxpayers are subject to the Section 263A cost capitalization rules
- What types of taxpayers are subject to the Section 263A rules?
- Costs that must be capitalized under the Section 263A rules
- Methods used to apply overhead costs to inventory
- The relationship between the Section 263A rules and the repair regulations
A basic understanding of deductible business related expenses
Surgent McCoy CPE, LLC