CPE Course Not-for-Profit Financial Reporting: Mastering Unique Requirements
November 6, 2017
8:30am — 4:15pm
Curriculum Yellow Book
Field of Interest Accounting (General), Government (General)
Professionals working with or in the not-for-profit environment
8.00 creditsView Cart
Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting different? Are you aware of how not-for-profit financial statements will change as a result of the FASB’s Financial Statement Project? Through a combination of practical guidance and case studies, this course will provide insight into what makes not-for-profits different while training you to clear key hurdles in not-for-profit accounting and reporting in an efficient and effective manner. Avoid the potholes of confusion and provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Identify the impact of the FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Project.
• Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment.
• Apply the unique not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements.
• Recall ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements.
• Core elements of financial reporting
• Exchange transactions and contributions
• Reporting and measuring results
• Impact of FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Project
Experience in the not-for-profit environment