CPE Course Critical Thinking Skills for Financial Professionals
May 21, 2018
12:45pm — 4:30pm
“What were they thinking?” Why do business leaders sometimes make decisions that severely damage themselves and their organizations? It is tempting to attribute poor choices to a leader’s assumed incompetence, inexperience, bad character or low intelligence – but reality is much more complex. Understand what factors really cause the most blunders. When business decisions go badly wrong, financial professionals usually find themselves deeply involved. This seminar provides conceptual and case study material to better equip you for the challenge.
• Why critical thinking skills are so important to today’s financial professionals.
• How to evaluate critical elements of a leader’s decision-quality capability
• How to recognize factors that can sabotage decision-making by even highly capable people.
• How outstanding leaders use problem-finding skills to eliminate problem-solving drills
• How to develop an organization’s talent for preempting threats before they become disasters
• How to overcome three major decision quality obstacles: indecision, internal conflict, and time pressures
Executive Education, Inc.