CPE Course Breaking the CF-No Syndrome: Becoming a CF-Oh!
May 23, 2017
8:30am — 4:15pm
Field of Interest Personal Development, Practice Management, Small Business
8.00 creditsView Cart
Successful CFOs and business unit financial managers must focus on developing the business—not just tracking historic outcomes. Learn how to build credibility and become a true business partner in your growing organization. Reconsider best practices for financial management; discuss how to turn data into action; and discover proactive reporting techniques that can help your company’s bottom line. Transform your image from a “CF-No” to a “CF-Oh!”
The Credibility Challenge
· The What and the How
· 10 Attributes of Leadership Excellence
· 13 Mistakes to Avoid
Building and Sustaining the Team
· Getting the Right People on the Bus
· Conducting the Effective Planning Offsite
· Three Tools for Success
It’s All About Action!
· Linking Strategy with Performance Measurement
· Selecting the Best Measures
· Key Questions for Success
Make Reporting Really Count
· The Three P’s of Reporting
· Communication Excellence
· The Fundamentals Still Make Sense
Executive Education, Inc.