CPE Course Better Performance Plans Get Stronger Results from Your Compensation Plan
May 22, 2017
12:45pm — 4:30pm
Curriculum Management, Other, Specialized Knowledge, Personal Development
Field of Interest Management Advisory Services, Other, Benefits, Advisory Services, Practice Management, Small Business
4.00 creditsView Cart
Why do some company performance plans inspire strong results while others sputter or even backfire? Ineffective incentive plans often lack the advantage of important lessons from behavioral economics that help avoid potential pitfalls. This seminar offers discussion and cases to expand your knowledge of how and why performance incentives work, learn what other companies are doing, and take a fresh look at your own plan. You will have fun in this fast-paced, informative session.
This seminar will include at least three cases or exercises for group discussion.
HighlightsThe Microeconomics of Motivating Your Team
- Discover useful behavioral economics concepts and techniques
- Apply behavioral economics concepts in your organization
- Improve incentive compensation programs and employee performance plans
Compensation and Bonus Plans
- Create the “right” compensation package
- Design and manage bonuses
- Understand how to motivate success with open book management
None, but management experience helpful
Executive Education, Inc.