CPE Course Time Management for CPAs
December 20, 2017
2:00 PM — 4:00 PM
Field of Interest
Sole practitioners, firm partners, CFOs, controllers, department managers and staff accountants.
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Determine how to develop a framework of effective time management.
- Identify the three time factors: time wasters, time savers and time management techniques.
- Recognize the relationship of time management and behavioral science.
- Analyze self-management in order to improve the management of time.
- Building an effective time management framework
- Three time factors-time wasters, time savers and time management techniques
- Managing "oneself" to improve the management of time
California Society of CPAs