CPE Course Small Business Issues in Today'?Ts Market
January 8, 2018
2:00 PM — 4:00 PM
Field of Interest
CPAs who are sole practitioners, partners, department managers or staff accountants.
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Determine how to effectively work with the "small business" client.
- Recognize small business legal and credit issues, risk factors and marketing opportunities.
- Determine the financial needs of the small business owner.
- Summarize concepts through small business case studies.
- Increase the effectiveness of working with the “small business” client
- Small business legal issues, credit, risk factors and marketing
- The “personal” financial needs of the small business owner
- Small business case studies
California Society of CPAs