CPE Course Success Leaves Clues: Exploring Next Practices of Extraordinary Firms: Leadership
February 27, 2018
1:00 PM — 3:00 PM
Field of Interest
CPAs in public practice, industry or government who have, or desire to have, leadership positions.
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Determine how leadership influences firm performance—both in financial and non-financial measures.
- Recognize how current theories on successful leadership techniques apply to knowledge workers.
- Identify behaviors associated with destructive leadership attributes.
- Develop tools designed to reward successful leadership behaviors.
- The differences between management and leadership
- Identifying and maximizing leadership potential
- Overcoming leadership failures
- Integrating leadership vision into CPA firm realities
- Balancing formal and informal leadership attributes
- Firm leadership transition issues
- Generational leadership issues
- Empowering new firm leaders
California Society of CPAs