CPE Course Success Leaves Clues: Exploring Next Practices of Extraordinary Firms: Replacing the Annual Performance Appraisal Ritual
January 23, 2018
1:00 PM — 3:00 PM
Field of Interest
CPAs in public practice, industry, government and Human Resources professionals searching for more effective processes to increase the performance of human capital.
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Identify why it’s a legal myth that performance appraisals protect you from litigation or in court.
- Determine why appraisals instinctively focuses on weaknesses, not strengths.
- Recognize why “annual” is far too long to evaluate and provide feedback to knowledge workers.
Examples of effective replacements to the annual performance appraisal:
- Peter Drucker’s Manager’s Letter
- After Action Reviews
- Key Predictive Indicators
California Society of CPAs