CPE Course Closely Held Business Owner Financial Planning Opportunities
January 4, 2018
2:00 PM — 4:00 PM
Curriculum Specialized Knowledge
Field of Interest
CPAs who want to discuss financial planning concerns with closely held business owner clients.
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Determine the critical issues for closely held business owners.
- Recognize key issues crucial to the successful operation of a closely held business owner.
- Develop appropriate recommendations to address those critical exposures that exist for the closely held business owner.
- Personal Financial Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Practice Management and Marketing
- Retirement Planning
- Executive Compensation
- Estate Planning
An understanding of general principals of closely held business owner issues.
California Society of CPAs