CPE Course International Tax Lunch: Pensions as Foreign Trusts
February 9, 2018
3:00 PM — 4:00 PM
Field of Interest
CPAs and attorneys.
1.00 creditsView Cart
- Determine if a foreign pension is a 402(b) plan, a foreign grantor trust or another arrangement.
- Identify information filing requirements.
- Calculate income taxable to the employee.
- Identify pension assets on which the employee must report income directly.
- Nonqualified plans under 402(b)
- Foreign grantor trusts
- Form 3520 and Form 3520-A
- Information reporting
- Lookthrough issues
- Treaty benefits
California Society of CPAs