CPE Course Application of Yellow Book Standards
February 14, 2018
3:30 PM — 7:00 PM
Curriculum Accounting & Audit
Field of Interest
Auditors and monitors of governmental funds and programs who need to understand how to apply Yellow Book standards to their work.
4.00 creditsView Cart
- Select the standards that apply to your engagement and differentiate between types of engagements.
- Define requirements for peer review and quality control.
- Apply the latest independence standards to your team.
- Define the elements of a finding.
- Label reportable conditions as abuse, fraud, non-compliance and an internal control weakness.
- Continuing professional education
- Reportable conditions including abuse
- Documentation and quality control
- Reporting Requirements including Elements of a Finding
- Engagement Types
One year or more of government audit experience.
California Society of CPAs