CPE Course Introduction to Single Audit Requirements
February 14, 2018
11:30AM — 3:00 PM
Curriculum Accounting & Audit
Field of Interest
Auditors of federal programs.
4.00 creditsView Cart
- Identify the significant differences between a commercial financial audit and a Single Audit.
- Identify the three subjects of a single audit.
- Compare the requirements of the AICPA, the GAO and the Uniform Grant Guidance.
- Identify major changes between OMB Circular A-133 and the audit requirements from the Uniform Grant Guidance.
- Distinguish between fraud, abuse, and noncompliance.
- Order the levels of materiality on a Single Audit.
- Components of the Uniform Guidance
- Single Audit Requirements
- Relationship of GAGAS to the Uniform Guidance
- Major GAGAS Sticking Points
- Levels of Materiality on the Compliance Part of the Single Audit
- Required Reports
- 12 Compliance Requirements
California Society of CPAs