CPE Course Creating an Internal Control Implementation Process
January 19, 2018
1:00 PM — 3:00 PM
Curriculum Accounting & Audit
Field of Interest
Accounting and other business professionals that would benefit by understanding the many important steps needed to implement new control measures.
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Understand the steps needed to implement a developed system of internal controls
- Build control measure schedules that function weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly, and that are designed to test and monitor the internal-control structure of an organization
This session is taught using case studies adapted from real-world examples. These examples help establish the importance of properly implementing and maintaining internal control measures. Topics include:
- Developing an implementation system
- The types of policies and procedures organizations should utilize
- Updating controls and implementing control changes
An understanding of basic internal control principles.
California Society of CPAs