CPE Course The Most Important Component of an Internal Control System ƒ?" People
February 16, 2018
1:00 PM — 3:00 PM
Curriculum Accounting & Audit
Field of Interest
Accounting and other business professionals who would benefit by knowing the importance of people to any system of internal control.
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Detail the importance people to any system of internal controls.
- Discuss the need for a positive control environment.
- List ways to vet potential employees which can strengthen the “people component” of an internal control system.
This session is taught using case studies adapted from real-world examples. These studies show how people affect the operation of control measures established at organizations. Topics include:
- Underlying concepts of internal control
- Ways to hire control minded personnel
- Enhancing the control environment
California Society of CPAs