CPE Course Improving Audit Quality
February 12, 2018
11:30AM — 3:00 PM
Curriculum Accounting & Audit
Field of Interest
CPAs who performs audits.
4.00 creditsView Cart
- Recognize peer review/inspection results.
- Identify common auditing failures.
- Determine how to develop an audit quality improvement plan.
- National auditing quality performance
- Impact of PCAOB on industry
- Common audit failures and why they occur
- AICPA six-point plan
- Audit quality indicators
Experience performing audits, reviewing audits or reviewing auditor performance.
California Society of CPAs