CPE Course If You Only Knew What Microsoft Word Could Do
October 27, 2017
1:00 PM — 3:00 PM
Curriculum Continuing Education
Field of Interest
CPAs and other business professionals who wish to enhance their Word application skills.
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Recognize ways to improve Word document presentations.
- Identify three benefits of using Word Styles in documents.
- Determine how to create consistent and easy-to-read Word files.
- Identify features hidden within the application that everyone should know about.
- Best practices for those creating Word documents.
- Using Word Styles to enhance and organize documents.
- Word features, like PDF editing, automatic tables of contents and cross-referencing that save time and add value.
- Save options and security available for Microsoft Word files.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word.
California Society of CPAs