CPE Course Keep Your Clients on a SALT-Free Diet
October 19, 2017
11:30AM — 3:00 PM
Field of Interest
CPAs, attorneys, tax practitioners and corporate finance personnel doing business in California.
4.00 creditsView Cart
- Identify how California sales and use tax works.
- Recognize the basic concept of nexus.
- Identify opportunities to save money for your clients.
- Identify areas of interest and how to correctly apply tax to transactions.
- Sales and Use Tax: multistate with emphasis on California
- Sales and Use Tax nexus
- California Partial Manufacturing Exemption
- Construction contractors
- Business licenses
- Excise taxes affecting multiple states
- Property tax overview
Some knowledge of California tax code, including general knowledge of California law.
California Society of CPAs