CPE Course Americans Abroad: Passive Foreign Investment Companies (Form 8621)
February 8, 2018
1:30 PM — 2:30 PM
Field of Interest
Tax practitioners advising U.S. taxpayers on foreign tax issues or preparing income tax returns for Americans abroad.
1.00 creditsView Cart
- Identify a Passive Foreign Investment Company.
- Recognize Form 8621 and PFIC taxation and reporting requirements.
- Identify the three different methods of PFIC taxation.
- Determine how to perform the PFIC tax calculations.
- Recognize when purging elections can be applied and how to use them.
- Passive Foreign Investment Companies (PFICs)
- Income Tax Consequences
- Form 8621 preparation
California Society of CPAs