CPE Course Excel Power User Module 6: Time-Saving Techniques
January 5, 2018
2:00 PM — 4:00 PM
Curriculum Continuing Education
Field of Interest
Accounting professionals that use Excel for Windows.
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Identify which function help build dynamic report headers.
- Recall a technique that helps Excel translate a data label to a report label.
- Recognize which feature can be used to provide a filter for dynamic digital reports.
- Dynamic Headers.
- Horizontal Reports.
- Mapping Tables.
- Data Validation and Reporting.
- Improving Error Check with Boolean Values and the Logical AND Function.
Excel Power User Modules 1-5 or knowledge of the topics covered.
California Society of CPAs