CPE Course Identifying Fraud Risks
October 19, 2017
4:00 PM — 7:30 PM
Curriculum Accounting & Audit
Field of Interest
CPAs in industry, government and public practice.
4.00 creditsView Cart
- Review SAS 99 and related rules governing the profession in regards to fraud.
- Identify the connection between our auditing procedures and detecting fraud.
- Recognize what we can learn from past frauds.
- Compare and contrast the differences between risks in small and and large companies.
- Identify benefits and costs between detection and prevention of fraud.
- SAS 99 and the rules which govern the profession
- Financial statement case studies
- Tax fraud case studies
- Government fraud case studies
California Society of CPAs