CPE Course Accounting Fraud: What We Can Do Better
October 19, 2017
11:30AM — 3:00 PM
Curriculum Accounting & Audit
Field of Interest
Accountants in industry, education and public practice.
4.00 creditsView Cart
- Identify major fraud risks.
- Recognize how to improve fraud detection skills.
- Determine how to differentiate between small- and large-company fraud risks.
- Recognize prevention versus detection and the related costs and benefits.
- Learn how and why people commit fraud.
- Learn how to detect and prevent fraud.
- Find out what we can do better.
Some knowledge of internal controls and auditing procedures.
California Society of CPAs