CPE Course Accountancy Laws, Ethics, Taxes and Financial Reporting Review - Ethics
January 24, 2018
11:30AM — 3:00 PM
Field of Interest
CPAs who need to complete an ethics course.
4.00 creditsView Cart
- Identify the AICPA's professional ethics standards that apply to situations in public practice and industry.
- Recognize potential problem areas concerning compliance with ethics standards.
- Recall the criteria for evaluating the fairness of financial statements, as well as the fairness related to tax returns and tax practice.
- AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Fair positions in tax returns
- Ethical issues in tax practice
- Fairness in financial reporting
- Integrity and materiality judgments
- Ethics involving related party, pro forma results and accounting change disclosures
Financial reporting or income tax experience in practice or industry.
California Society of CPAs