CPE Course Accountancy Laws, Ethics, Taxes and Financial Reporting: Regulatory Review
December 20, 2017
4:00 PM — 6:00 PM
Field of Interest
CPAs in public practice and industry who need to complete a California regulatory review course.
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Identify potential violations of the California Accountancy Act and Regulations.
- Recall the disciplinary powers and actions available to the California Board of Accountancy.
- California Accountancy Act
- California Board of Accountancy regulations
- CBA disciplinary actions and highlights of misconduct
Experience in public accounting, industry or education.
California Society of CPAs