CPE Course Everyday Ethics: Doing Well by Doing Good Ethics
October 18, 2017
11:30AM — 3:00 PM
Field of Interest
CPAs in public or private practice in search of a dynamic, thought-provoking ethics course.
4.00 creditsView Cart
- Recognize the CPA's professional and ethical obligations and responsibilities.
- Outline what moral philosophers thought about enterprise and ethics.
- Identify the requirements of the profession.
- Identify the reasons people cheat.
- Recall the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct, Institute of Management Accountants Standards of Ethical Conduct and T.D. Circular 230.
- AICPA Code of Professional Conduct, Institute of Management Accountants Standards of Ethical Conduct and T.D. Circular 230
- Implications of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Recent, relevant cases on accounting profession ethics and professional responsibility
- Areas the partner should pay particular attention to
- What it means to be a profession and a professional
- Ethical frameworks
California Society of CPAs