CPE Course Everyday Ethics: Doing Well by Doing Good - Regulatory Review
October 18, 2017
4:00 PM — 6:00 PM
Field of Interest
CPAs in public or private practice in search of a dynamic and thought-provoking ethics course.
2.00 creditsView Cart
- Recall the California Accountancy Act and its articles, and California Board of Accountancy regulations.
- Identify CBA disciplinary actions, including highlights of misconduct.
- California Accountancy Act specific to the practice of public accountancy in California: articles 1.5, 3.5, 4, 5.5, 6, 6.5 and 7.
- California Board of Accountancy regulations specific to the practice of public accountancy in California.
- Accountancy Regulations articles 1, 9, 12, 12.5 and 13.
California Society of CPAs