CPE Course Medicare and Its Gaps: What You and Your Clients Simply MUST Know
January 9, 2018
2:00 PM — 3:00 PM
Curriculum Advisory Services
Field of Interest
1.00 creditsView Cart
*Medicare ABCs: When to apply. Part A. Part B
*Three pathways to fill the gaps in Medicare.
* Medigap plans.
* Advantage plans
*Part D Plans
*Medicare Basics: When to enroll (age 65 rules and exceptions). How to enroll. Need to supplement Medicare.
* Medicare Coverage: Two Parts of “Original” Medicare
* Part A: Hospital Insurance. Inpatient hospital care plus follow-up care. No premium for most.
* Part B: Medical Insurance. Doctor, outpatient, and certain other services. 2016 monthly base premium. Part B variable premiums and income brackets.
* Gaps in Medicare—pre-65 and post-65
* Filling the Gaps in Medicare--Before 65/Medicare eligibility: Retiree plans. Employer group plans. Individual plans